[FoxHound] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your last visit was: Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[FoxHound]

Index

Gallery

Chatbox

Memberlist

FAQ

Search

Forum Rules

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

dTk_EmErIcA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alFA-SHot[BG]
[FoxHound]
[FoxHound]
alFA-SHot[BG]

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Ok ... im so piss at that guy dTk_EmErIcA Untitl11

What i am suppose to say or do ...actually i can say a lot about that guy some nooby teen whoo
... I don't give a damn about him.What you think about the "Respect all members and treat people on how u would wanna be TREATED!" and regulations-and-rules Rolling Eyes

Anyway i forgot about him already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necro
Patriot
Patriot
Necro

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: Re: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:19 am

what happened
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/angryarmos
alFA-SHot[BG]
[FoxHound]
[FoxHound]
alFA-SHot[BG]

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: Re: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm

what happen!!! i went to the ls server dust07 last night i log in with nick alFA|BG|FoxHound and there was a couple members of FoxHound some ask me if i joined the FoxHound and i say Yes and then this i don't remember who told me to make the tag as supposed to be [FoxHound] and i did it ... after a while when i die i saw this dTk asking Okaz - Lakers who i am. Maybe he was mad cause the tag im not really sure, start asking me how i became a FoxHound member and i say ask Necro after a while i saw him again asking something Okaz and im pretty sure it was something about me and i told him if there is anything, any problem just tell me and then he write retard and i ask him if its for me ...Actually he wrote twice the word Retard. That's all happen Брат Smile
Back to top Go down
Necro
Patriot
Patriot
Necro

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: Re: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:08 pm

as far as people wearing the tag...

NO one can wear the tag unless they ask me or i know them...
i put this crew together of close friends that i always game together. Not for a bunch of people we dont know to join it.... EVeryone that wears a fox tag is people i know or people i have been gaming with for a long time..

But sorry for emerica . hes a good online friend of mine that i always play scrims with. But i will talk to him hes on my friends list .. dont worry about it... sorry for him being a jackass to u
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Patriot
Patriot
Dark Angel

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: Re: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Misconduct in the FoxHound unit is indeed against our regulations, but as long as Necro is talking to him then hopefully things can be straighted out, however, if it happens again maybe we should have a vote to kick him; that sort of behavior reflects poorly on us Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,114938
alFA-SHot[BG]
[FoxHound]
[FoxHound]
alFA-SHot[BG]

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: Re: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:11 pm

I forgot already about emerica Cool ... Then i was piss but i don't keep bad feelings

RESPECT IS ALL ABOUT
Back to top Go down
Necro
Patriot
Patriot
Necro

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: Re: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:31 pm

ur right dark. well see what the future holds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dTk_EmErIcA Empty
PostSubject: Re: dTk_EmErIcA   dTk_EmErIcA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dTk_EmErIcA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FoxHound] Forums :: [FoxHound] :: The Courtroom-
Jump to: